Saturday, November 24, 2012

Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine for New Beginner.

                            

                             Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine

             I am new to the sewing industry.I had a difficult time for trying to make how to thread it. My wife had to try to learn it . So wonderful, Once user get passed the threading part which the CS6000i machine automatically threads the needle, sewing machine was  a breeze. It was amazed for sewing. I am learning how to manage accurately and straight for the most machine part the manual guides you. Brother CS6000i give many functions and get different needles to comfort user started in case the  needle breaks. For me , I think that function  was a plus . It is wonderful.I will update again in other day when I learn all function in manual . In addition to , It's cost is very low,more value.Thank God for heaven gift.