Saturday, March 6, 2010

Best time for buy brother cs6000i sewing machine .


Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions.

                         I buy brother cs6000i sewing machine because this sewing machine has a plenty of nice stitches and buttonholes. In addition to the review on this website show excellent features of cs6000i and it's price was cheap.

                         My experience has been so bad.

                          How I make adjustment  or how I use thread .  The tension of stitch  is a mess. Sewing machine  makes plenty of mess loops on the bottom  and makes more mess of loops every time I go in turn back. I could not  adjust the tension of stitch for making  a difference.

                           Not only It hits needles every time I had sew but also It is jams on needles, too. I can not sew it .

                            I have had to come back for using the 20 year old machine .