Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lower Price Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine.

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions



                             I have been sewing for ten years now on a  basic Kemore model ,only 5 stiches. I've finished 3 full size quilts and  other items ,nursing covers, burb cloths, kitchen towels, ect, on Brother CS6000i . I never would have gotten some of this properties I don't think to got with this machine .  I do plan  upgrading on one day , I wanted something to strength my horizon, and not costing me an leg and arm . So I went to  local quilt shop and I walked out of that shop dissappointed that there was nothing under $700 that the someone needed to sell me. I visited at Joann's and online, and I am confident that was sewing machine under $700 .  I mean if it only lasts 2 years I felt like it was worth it.

                The special feet for quilting have been great. I really impress the needle threader. It is absolutely quiet, so I can sew at night time. Brother CS6000i allows me to work with  other stitch patterns that I didn't have before. The Free-Arm part is really wide and I could get some stocking I was making for Christmas around it.  Happy Quilting and Happy life. I love Brother CS6000i.