Monday, March 8, 2010

Sale Brother cs6000i sewing machine.

 Brother cs6000i sewing machine


    I would like new electronic sewing machine to do machine quilting. I  have a little of  money to spend. I have old reliable mechanical sewing machine. But I would like new machine due to old machine have problem about tension and buttonhole . I visited at a lot of website for reviewing sewing machine . Finally I decide to buy brother cs 6000i sewing machine. 
         If you are bad experienced sewer.  Cs6000i is a good choice for starting .It is easy to learn how it work. It's manual help you a lot to sew on brother sewing machine . It is safety features .

          I like this new sewing machine . Now I am still learning many of it's functions. I must do machine quilting .Piecing is big and It has a extra stitch selection that gives a choice for you selecting . The CS 6000i don't have a 1/4 inch foot . So this brother cs6000i  is not accustomed to you but It is a big deal for professional quilters . All is great to me .  Thank God for this invention .