Tuesday, March 2, 2010

High performance sewing machine,Brother CS6000I.

        
      Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions.










                     P.Bake : I sew clothes in every day . I buy Brother cs6000i for four years.  first time I was in love with it, wonderful features were great and all the stitches were wonderful. Brother cs6000i didn't take long before machine  started acting up and now it was break on working   every 5 months. Machine may just be that  it is not made for such frequent usage,  It would have been cheaper to buy a whole new machine than to keep forking over $50 here and there to maintain this one.
                    If you are looking for an cheap machine for beginners this machine is a good select.              You almost much get what you pay for so if you are a  sewer than I would recommend forking over a little extra cash and getting a more durable machine.