Friday, March 12, 2010

Buy Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Best Review

                         




                             I buy Brother CS6000i sewing machine , it works beautifully. My favorite singer is a great machine ,but I am  unable to buy a walking foot, so this remind me to buy a new sewing machine. I am very happy. As other customers has suggested to read the instruction book . I want to complain about problem that  I ordered a bobbin from Action Packaged, Inc. I  was charged $29.00 with shipping. My cost was for above $41.00 for 10 bobbins that seem to less 1 oz.,too. I try to return but I was told that I must pay over $10.00 for shipping add a 15% fee. I tell you that please don't buy the bobbins because you can find  at a local Brothers cs6000i store for only $.99 each without shipping.