Friday, March 5, 2010

Where sale brother sewing machine,buy brother cs6000i.



Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine.

                 I have had Brother cs6000i for about 4 weeks and am Loving It. I had never sewn before but now I can sew a pillow covers and clothes bags ,Oh it is amazing.
                 I review  lots of research online before making decision on brother cs6000i .  I saw the cs6000i manual a little detailed to understand and hope this manual told more about how and when to use feet/needles, etc. I suppose that is more details about how to sew a clothes.  The Brother cs6000i sewing machine was send with a lot  of needles,bobbins,and other pieces( at that time I don't know what is it) .
                Other reviews I have read told that they had a problem with the thread 'jamming' up but I have not face this problem . Cs6000i is flimsy and lightweight. I would highly recommend buy brother cs6000i to everyone who would like to learn sewing.