Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions newest discounts

                        

                            God, I recently buy brother cs6000i sewing machine for my family. I have decide to buy brother cs6000i after reading  reviews for bunches of brother machine models . My old machine was an old brother model from the 1960's, so old. This cs6000i is so light and easy to move ,unlike the 50 lbs of old steel I was using ,and cs6000i is very user friendly. I keep it very fast for moving . The  needle threader is wonderful and great . I like it so much .However my mom has  different sewing machine brand and it can threads the same way , In my opinion it has anything to do with different  model or brand because it's  difficult to figure out which machine brand is the best  if you don't try to do . But after I try this cs6000i , I am happy with it is ease of use.