Monday, March 1, 2010

Review Brother CS6000i sewing machine.



     Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch
Computerized Free-Arm 
Sewing Machine with 
Multiple Stitch Functions.





                     I liked using my Mom's Signature sewing machine.  I have been sewing since  grade school. When she died it became mine. I've used it for many years now, but it's time to change it. I needed new sewing machine that was  easy to learn and use. I was definately afraid to learn a new machine. I searched and compared for  1 weeks. The Brother CS6000I was in my list for comparing,too.
                      Now  I buy brother cs6000i . It impress me and  I love it. The set up was so easy and the performance was perfect and excellent. I have used it many times so far and I like the ease of the set up. It's so light weight that I can change locations to use it and store it. I would reccomend this brother cs6000i sewing machine to anybody who loves to sew.