Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Saver

                             



                    Every time I have described this brother cs6000i sewing machine to my friends . I usually  start and end with words ,It sews like a dream,. Cs600i  sew until now, if brother cs600i doesn't have problem  with a lot of many layers and I haven't even tried to fix all. However brother sewing  machine is not a workhorse. Cs6000i ususlly make a loud noise at thick layers.  I confessed that I love the smart  reverse-stitch button. Really, I love to change stitch types  with the touch of a button because It is very easy , and I really love that brother cs6000i  tells me that what presser-foot I will want to press. Really,and it sews like a dream.
                    It is change for you to buy brother cs6000i