Thursday, March 4, 2010

Review the best brother cs6000i



                 Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions.

                         I have been sewing on an old 1950's brother sewing machine for the last  years. This sewing machine is a beautiful shape, but It lack more function. My lover husband buy brother cs6000i for me for New Year. and so far, it's fabulous.  The best $160 I have spent in awhile.

                        My  complaint is that this sewing machine  does not fit in my old sewing cabinet. Brother cs6000i has a drop down feature then user can hide the machine within the cabinet , the sewing machine is self contained, so it is  sitting on top of my cabinet now.
                       However , I like this machine . It work great . If anyone would like new sewing machine but buyer don't know to buy what brand , Brother cs6000i is suitable for buyer's demand. It is user's answer.