Thursday, March 11, 2010

Place for buy brother cs6000i.



Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions .   

                         My old sewing machine was dead so   I   buy brother cs6000i  at amazon. Brother cs6000i's review on amazon has shown details a lot that I am impressed.

                         Cs6000i  sews a beautiful dress . Cs6000i  is easy and fun for usage after I have read brother sewing machine's manual. I like the lightweight,  up/down button, reverse button , speed control, easy bobbin, and quiet operation. I  like  usage the little table for  all sewing.
                          I can't give brother cs6000i  five stars because I think it may not be strong . Other problem needle threader doesn't work . But I think it is a great sewing machine .