Monday, March 15, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Save Review.

                       





                           I just buy brother cs6000i . It is excellent . I give Brother cs6000i  5 stars. This is a great little sewing machine. It's price is so cheap. This brother sewing machine makes a nice stitch. I observe some people were complaining about tension item. You must to place the presser foot is up while you thread cs6000i. I think brother cs6000i will solve tension issue problem.  thread does make a difference. I don't use  expensive thread in brother cs6000i sewing  machine. cs6000i's performance  handles coats and shirt thread really well. I have buy some spools of  cheap thread  at Jo ann and it never seem to work well. They don't use well on any machine I've had. So I would say if you buy decent thread  and certainly read the manual instructions . Brother cs6000i should do really well.