Monday, March 8, 2010

Lower Price Brother CS6000i.

   Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine

                            




                         Hello  , Before I buy brother cs6000i , I review many tons of sewing machines , prices, functions, etc. I think this is a fantastic sewing machine. But I have one problem that is the manual . It  comes with machine. I have already read this manual but I don't understand it's content .  It is so unclear and making me confusing . I think over about content on the book but I is still dull.  It is a manual for non-human user with robotical language. Brother should change robotical language to human language .

                             I have visited to  Brother website. It is a robotical website,too. I try to find new manual . Maybe I am human so I can't find it. I feel disappointed about brother service . Maybe ,Next time I will see other.

                             I sewed a lot of clothes such as stuffed animal , made dresses, etc for my kids . Finally , I think this brother cs6000i is great sewing machine but it's manual is bad.