Thursday, March 4, 2010

ultimate sewing machine, Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine.

                               


                    I buy brother cs6000i sewing machine after I stoped working  with a Singer machine that I used it for 12 years.   I feel hesitant,pity and  soured by singer machine. But I am necessary to use sewing machine to save my cost due to I have four son . Finally I decide to buy new brother sewing machine after i have reviewed for 1 months , this activities loss a lot of my time.
                   Brother cs6000i is simple with many special function .I learn a little more new skilled. It is great and marvelous. I absolutely love it.
                    I feel like I could  use this machine for a lot of years . I am  starting to enjoy sewing more and more . The more I use machine  the more I realize I will have fun with the special function on this machine. New machine was send with  many additional pieces and  it's manual is easy to read and do.
                    The only problem I ran into  after I bought it for one week I broke the needle because  it hit a pin. Changing the needle didn't seem to build a problem but  I was inserting the new needle I dropped it into the back of the new brother cs6000i machine. It happened twice times . My husband help me about two or three minutes to solve this problem by taking the bottom pieces of the it off and the needle place in right position .It was an easy problem to solve. This is only one problem since I has buy this new machine.                                                     
                      I can say every one that this is a great machine for someone who can sew a bit but would like more. cs6000i is easy to use and seems very strong and well made.