Monday, March 29, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Discounts Sale.

       


                           My last sewing machine was a Brother brand. It worked for me  five years with 40 quilts so I was ready for another Brother model . I like this one ,too. Brother cs6000i  is same as my old one that threading  were easy to figure out. However. I am not crazy about the LED display and stitch selection feature. Sometimes,I have already broken one needle after I set the needle position to fit the presser foot I wanted to use but the needle broke on the presser plate below. The motor of brother cs6000i is  quieter than my old sewing machine but there is a click with every stitch.
                           I love the light weight sewing machine ! After I buy brother cs6000i , I have no problem about this machine . It is high quality.