Saturday, March 13, 2010

Buy Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Detail Review.

                     



                I go to amazon.com and buy brother cs6000i sewing machine. I have received brother cs6000i about two weeks ago . I don't want to run in and give a comment . I have a lot of years in sewing experience and enjoy in sewing . I have old singer sewing machine but now it don't work. I don't think that cs6000i can place my old singer that I have used to dress a lot of clothes such as covers , shirt , furniture cover. up to now brother cs6000i has worked well. But I sometimes must take a manual to read how to use some function . I have sewn for 15 years so I can tell you that this brother sewing machine is the best machine.