Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Cheapest Brother CS6000I



          Brother CS6000i with 60 stitch computerized free-arm sewing machine with multiple stitch functions.
              I ordered to buy brother cs6000i at Christmas Eve for myself . I feel satisfied . I got an error code for locking up the machine. You must turn it off, and  restart it again in order to unlock the computer password. I was rarely surprised to find it's composition is nearly  plastic. Really,my old machine was   a steel workhorse made by Montgomery Ward over 30 years ago.  It was made like a Sherman Tank . The old one is very heavy .  I still keep my old workhorse for thick materials . I think it is an easy to understand and use this brother cs6000i sewing machine . I am not sure how long this cs6000i will keep on usage. and I don't believe that  it was originally priced at $449.00 . But I think it is worth the $169.00 for it's cost.  I was impressed about the self threading needle feature.  And over all  it is a very good sewing machine. it help me a lot.