Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why you must Buy Brother cs6000i.

                                      





                      Brother cs6000i was given to me as a gift in my birthday.This machine is the feather-like weight of this century.  I love it so much although sometime I went the shop and don't used to look at cs6000i ,I have visited  on amazon.com to buy the Brother machine .Cs6000i function is like as  $999.00 Brother Innovis. So I was very pleased to see that  the more expensive machine uses the same bobbins and feet as Brother cs6000i sewing machine . A pair of sewing machines have a lot of same features. The sewing machine with cost $200 have function that like as with $1000 one.    
                       Quilting expos must use this cs6000i in their boots because it is beautiful and lightweight . It is easy to learn or use .Other brand such as Berninas and Vikings are too expensive to buy , hard to learn . This machine is the Featherweight of the 21st century, with tons of stitches and fun built in. Go for it!!!