Sunday, March 7, 2010

The most performance Brother cs6000i




  Brother sc6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine.


                          I buy brother cs6000i sewing machine 3 weeks ago. Cs6000i arrived yesterday.  I spent time yesterday to learn how to use this machine manual. And today, I start to sew. I feel impressed with the good stitches. My old machine was  bad and give more a headache. The new Cs6000i work smoothly and quiet .
                          The stitches is only problem. It started to jam up, lock up, and give me  E6 errors. First time I help myself to solve problem but it doesn't work . So I call to Customer service for helping . Customer service told me to read on page no. 60 in the manual and hang up the phone . I tried to contact them by mailing , email , fax . But nothing happened so I take new brother sewing machine to customer service center . I waited for week for repairing . I was disappointed for this service . If I can return ,I will do it immediately . And change to Singer.