Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions more Review

                               




                                      I am a beginner sewer . I buy brother cs6000i. I have to say that I wasn't  more pleased with my Brother CS6000i. I read  the manual first time . Manual were very easy to follow and had  pictures to follow step by step. Some of the features I really like. That is the cover over the bobbin , It is see through .
                                      Due to  I am  beginner to sewing so  I haven't quite gotten a good feel for how much pressure to put on the foot pedal when I start sewing but I think I will be professional when I have more experiences.  You can just hold the button to reverse for stepping on the foot pedal and it'll go on its own . In addition to the LED light is nice and bright.
I love this brother sewing machine.