Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where for buy brother cs6000i


 

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions



                            I buy brother cs6000i  over a month ago. I was sudenly enamored by the computerized stitch selector that sets a recommended default stitch length and width . The LCD display  tells user which foot to use and those are conveniently labeled with letter values - like crochet hooks.
                            I have used the sewing machine to make a quilt (heavy work),  sew  dance skirts (very flimsy material), do mending, and clothing which includes decorative stitching. It does a wonderful job.
                           One of the features I also impress is the needle threader (so easy to use) and what they call automatic bobbin threader , it really is an assisted method by lining up the thread in groves that make is so easy to accomplish the tasks.
                            I  had error in the machine  on me ,when I had a  problematic material that "shed" little fibers in the bottom. It is simply cleaning the machine routinely while sewing with this material did the trick.  Ahh, I almost forgot to tell you can use sewing machine  with or without a pedal - I love it, too. Brother CS6000i sewing machine makes me fun to sew clothes.