Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions sale discount.

                     




       The Brother CS6000I was bought for my wife. She loves the brother cs6000i sewing machine. Cs6000i  is so light weight that she can bring it anywhere. I  asked her to finish the review. It is  the best purchase for my new quilting hobby. This brother sewing machine is comparable to my old heavier machine that I love, also. I was surprised on all of the features when I has compared cs6000i to my other machine. The extended sewing surface is a real plus. The  speed feature with  60 different stitches, I have tried out are enough for me to use .  I have even made a lap quilt on this machine. It does not have the built in scissor function but for a lot less I can carry a pair around with me. Three of my old friends at the quilt guild have brother cs6000i  and just love it. I have  shown this to my friends at children's school and they are interested in buying  this machine simply due to all the features and how light weight it is. I recommend cs6000i  to everyone who love sewing .