Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Extra Buy Brother CS6000i

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions









                 My 8 year old son asked Santa Claus in Chistmas Eve for a new sewing machine  and Santa buy Brother cs6000i to use. He hasn't tried threading ,  he feels really at ease using this new sewing machine . Adding value is that you can set the speed from  slow to  fast and you can use the foot pedal that is the speed as it goes. He have not  to worry about how much he is weighting on the pedal.
                 The other  down side of machine  is its' cover. It doesn't cover a enclosed top. Dust can move  in and it can not  lock shut. I hope it  cover and attached too. Other than that we are so happy.
                   My son is enjoying the creative freedom machine . and I happy too.